Saturday, September 09, 2006

It's Here

The Saturday that I have no 'plans' and can do all the stuff that I wanted to put off till I had a Saturday when I had no plans. And, I'm sitting here on the computer. Ok, I'm going to take a minute to start some dishes to soak...

Ok, back. I don't do dishes all week, just put them in the dishwasher. But, I don't actually use the dishwasher, I wash things by hand on the weekend. I have thoughts that if I did things during the week I could go do fun things on the weekend, but haven't managed to get there yet. So, I only have about 3 sink-fulls of dishes. It wouldn't be the difficult to do them at night. It's on the list.

The main things I want to get done today are making a trash run, since Saturday is the only day the landfill is open that I'm not working, and mowing the yard here at the 'old' house. The next things I'd like to do is run a couple of loads of stuff from the 'old' house to the 'new' house. At some point I need to do a large trash run, taking the stuff that I have to pay to drop off. I don't have a lot of stuff, but it tends to be the bigger stuff that takes up room and looks bad sitting around, like the old beat up mail box and such.

I was reading a thread on simpleliving.net about decluttering makeup. I really need to do this. I have drawers and drawers of makeup, some of it older than some of my current friends. I don't tend to wear makeup. I kind of have it layered, with the stuff pulled out that I think I might wear in one room and drawer, another drawer there that didn't hold everything, and 2 or 3 drawers of stuff in another room that didn't make that cut. I'll try to eliminate one drawer of makeup today.

I didn't hear from the broker last night. I may or may not call them Monday again. I kinda want to see how they play this game, so I might continue the dance just to see what happens. I still need to go to the other url to see what they do. I also need to go through my bills and pay some of them. A better job or selling this house would go a long way toward making me feel better about that area of my life.

So, with all this to do, why am I still sitting here?

No comments:

Post a Comment