Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Quick Update

The showing of the house was a no-go and the realtor came and got his signs on Sunday. I wouldn't let him have his lockbox since Nancye and Charlie might have needed them to get into the house when they got here on Monday.

They made it in to town here just as I got my drink and chips at the Mexican restaurant where we had decided to have dinner Monday evening. We had a good time relaxing, then came back to my home where they spent the night. It was nice to have plenty of space to have a couple of over night guests. The next morning Charlie was on his way early, and Nancye and I talked for a bit. Then she reclaimed her car and headed home. We decided it had been a fun adventure of the kind she and I both enjoy. I just wish I could have had more time with Charlie and Sandy.

I heard this afternoon finally that I have officially made it to the second round of interviews for the job. Also, the rumor is that they may hire 2 folks rather than 1. So, I am 1 of 5 left in the process. Life would indeed be much easier financially if I was making decent money again. But, those thoughts are best left to dwell on after I find out I have the job.

Dad's tests have been postponed again for a week. Guess no one thinks that his issues are terribly dangerous, which is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment