Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Two Steps Back

The guy from dont4close.com won't call me back, even to give the courtsey of saying he's not interested in even talking about buying my house. The guy from tnbuy.com talked to me and said he wouldn't be interested because it's so far out and its a modular home, but he took time to try to give me suggestions of other ways to sell. So, I'll continue getting the house ready to show again and call a different realtor.

I took today off work because I didn't know till yesterday when I got home from work what time my job interview is today. It's 3:30 this afternoon, so I have time to do things beforehand. I was going to run to the landfill, since I didn't do it Saturday. However, it is raining. I do need to run down to town and pay some bills, though.

I'm feeling myself slipping into a depression. I'm trying to eat more, but I can't figure out what I want most of the time. Thursday after work Nancye and I are headed down to Montgomery, AL so I can drop her off to help some of our friends move to Arkansas. It will be good to see everyone, and feel like I'm giving a little back to a common cause. Depending on what goes on I'll either drive back Friday or Saturday morning. It's only a 4 hour drive down there, so it's no biggie.

Madcap Mum has a quote on her blog something to the effect that how we spend our days is how we spend our lives. Makes sense. But, when I look at my days I see a lot of sitting around feeling overwhelmed by something, either housework or finances or my job or something. Gotta find the energy to break out of this somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment