Thursday, January 11, 2007

Back to Work

I have made a couple of decisions in the past 24 hours. One is that I'm going to stop working on the laundry room for now. For a small room it is actually pretty complicated. I am going to move to working on the office. It is smallish, and is just 4 walls. Only 4 corners, one door and 2 windows. I will start cleaning the boxes out of it this weekend and go from there. I am totally stalled at the moment and it's time to change something out in the process.

Also, I have decided to have everyone that helped me move, along with spouses and/or dates, to my house for dinner. Tentative date is Feb. 3. That means I have a lot of re-arranging to do and cleaning and such. I want to do it this way because I think that folks will be more likely to come if it is here rather than going out to dinner. I may be wrong. I say I can't cook, but that isn't really true. Even Nancye was surprised that I would decide to have the dinner here. I USED to cook and entertain fairly often. Then... well... I just stopped. So, I have my projects lined out for me now.

No comments:

Post a Comment