Thursday, February 08, 2007

Not Much Happening

I haven't posted in awhile. That's cause not a lot is going on. I am treading water, but that is a good thing right now. I made a lot of progress last weekend in cleaning this place up and making it more liveable. I am working on eating more, paying bills on time and generally getting back to getting my foundation activities back in order. It's difficult to make progress when I'm constantly having to backtrack and take care of overdue details and tripping over things that should have been finished already.

I have a job interview on Friday. I have called out from work that day. I have been out on the internet reading up on the technologies that I'm rusty in. I don't know that I will do very well, but I'll give it my best shot. It is lighting a fire under my butt to get back into reading geek stuff again. It is also lighting that fire to take care of taking care of myself so that I look my best at the interview. All good things, over and above whether I get the job or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment