Saturday, November 14, 2009

Once Again

Last night the lure of the nap again preempted posting here. Coupled with the fact that there was not much to write about, it was an easy choice. And so, today again I start over. Or pick back up. Whatever it is that I keep doing when I don't seem to be able to keep my promises of improvement that I make to myself. Today was a day of pulling out gear, most of it while on the phone to Turtle Lady. I haven't found the hammock that I was looking for. The suspension I put on it 'temporarily' to test it is worth more than the hammock itself, and is why I'm looking for the hammock in the first place. I want to put the suspension back on the hammock it came off of. It's not in the Jeep, not in the backpacking gear. sigh. Found a few things I forgot I had, and started a (small) pile of equipment to donate to the silent auction next time I go to a hang-out.

Found my camera, but the battery is now dead. I think I know where the charger is for it. These things are never simple it seems. I tried using my new IPhone to take the picture. Got one, and the battery on it died, too. It is charged up now, so maybe tomorrow I'll go that route.

No comments:

Post a Comment