Monday, October 11, 2010

A day late...

Yesterday would have been John Lennon's 70th birthday, something you know if you have heard news at all.  Tonight I'm reading blogs, and ended up on YouTube watching videos of John and my favorite of the Beatles, George Harrison.  I fell in love all over again with both of them.  Paul may have been the showman, but I think John was the heart while George was the soul and roots that grounded the group.  I'm young again while watching the videos.  So sad that we lost them so soon.  Any time would have been too soon.

Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can...

I'm trying to, John.  I'm just 20 years late.

Something in the way she moves
Attracts me like no other lover...

George, sigh.  One of my favorite love songs.

Where did the time go?

No comments:

Post a Comment