Sunday, January 08, 2012

odds and ends

I am getting ready for my trip back to the States. My tickets have been bought and paid for, but one leg still says there are not seats available I bought trip insurance, so if there were no seats and they sold me a ticket anyway, I may come out ok. It is on the way from Houston to Nashville, and I have the time to be bumped if they want to reimburse me for it. I reserved the big moving truck to move my stuff from the storage unit in Nashville to the storage unit in Kansas City. I reserved a motel room for a week in Nashville. Now I just need to reserve a car to drive until I get the truck.

Plans now call for a week in Nashville and a week in Kansas City. Have help lined up on both ends to load and unload the truck. Have the storage unit in Kansas City reserved. I know I'm missing something... I am packing, and planning on taking 2 suitcases and a carry-on as well as my day pack, but only coming back with my day pack. Anything else coming back (not much) will be mailed.

No pictures. Haven't had the patience to load them. I did discover that if I load the pictures onto PhotoBucket first, it apparently re-sizes them so that I can have a header picture. Still playing with it.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you're going to be plenty busy for a while. Hope all goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you have help packing the truck and then help unloading it. Thank heavens for friends.

    ReplyDelete