Friday, March 02, 2012

All systems go, sort of

So, I'm assured the guy with the truck will show up, even though I have no name or cell number for him. The second set of guys to help load wanted more than my co-worker thought they should get, so he says he has a couple more now. I still don't know how to find my apartment on a map, and the guy who does know isn't available to help me tomorrow. I have a hand-drawn map. Hopefully I can find it.

I have a car rented. It's nice. I may end up wanting to rent a car for the time I'm here. I have to check out the parking situation. Probably that will mean its a no go since I need secure parking to have one. The car is for tonight and the move tomorrow, and I'll turn it in tomorrow afternoon. Did I mention I'm a basket case? I'm had an anxiety attack most of the day. Just a lot of things down here that are out of my control. This is also an exercise is how I really, really need to get rid of a lot of stuff.

The vision of a glass of wine on the rooftop tomorrow evening is keeping me going.

No comments:

Post a Comment