Thursday, May 03, 2012

Progress

I am at home this morning, at least for a little while longer. We are going to get my driver's license this morning. Since I live right next to the police station it seems prudent to get legal. 'Acting' dumb only works if they haven't seen me getting into and out of my car for the past few months every day. It's 'we' as our local corporate hand holder is going along to translate. From what I hear, I need a physical along with a picture taken someplace else in order to get the license.

Progress is slow but steady on the hammock, as I promise myself to do at least 2 rows a day on it. I figure around 40 rows left. I did 4 yesterday. I am knitting the sweater the same way, at least 2 rows every day, and yesterday I did 4. Same with washing laundry and ironing. 2 days' worth of laundry every night until I catch up, again. I did some ironing this morning already. I'm also wearing clothes that don't need ironing as much as possible.

So, small steps. I'm hoping at some point I'll get a window of time and energy to build on that progress and make a large leap on some front.

2 comments:

  1. Best wishes with the license! I find it's usually best for me to divide big projects into small chunks too...less daunting that way...

    Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you post pictures of the hammock. I think those from Central America are so colorful and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete