Monday, January 14, 2013

Logjam breaks open

Whatever the logjam has been that has me sitting in the quiet basically doing nothing has finally broken free. I heard from my references that I am good to go now to apply for jobs. I applied for 5 this afternoon. I'll load the shotgun and send applications flying in all directions until I find a new job. Or until next month when I go on vacation. To Las Vegas. Woo Hoo!!!

The Jeep is paid off. So are the credit cards. I'm (almost) FREE!!!! The house is still a stumbling block, but so far it's one I can afford until it is sold. I'm packing things up in anticipation. Some things I pack, and then upon consideration decide to just donate them here. I should set a limit of 'if I can replace this for under $25 once I'm back, I just donate it here'. As much stuff as I have, both here and waiting for me in my storage units back in the States, it's not like I'm in any danger of doing without anything.

Onward!

4 comments:

  1. Yea!! Look at you go! Sometimes I just wonder what it takes.... and then the next step is there and I'm taking it wondering what the big deal was. Congrats, I can't wait to cheer you on!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's a great idea to donate items that can be replaced inexpensively when you get back. Good luck in the job search.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like what was said in the above comments. Good luck on he job interviews and pick the one you want and where you want.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have no idea why logjams break when they do or why doors suddenly open when you aren't looking but they do.

    Apparently.

    Leave the 'stuff' behind. Live light. :-)

    xxxooo

    ReplyDelete