Sunday, February 03, 2013

Everything is better with a little Cat

Not the 4 footed kind, although one of those would help a lot as well. Cat Stevens. A fellow blogger wrote a post that just screamed at me the emotions voiced in a Cat Stevens song from years ago. Ok, it would have to be from years ago if it was Cat. In looking up the actual lyrics - which were different than I remembered by a bit - I ended up on a Cat kick and have been listening to MP3's of his for the past hour or so. I am in a much better place.

Everything happens for a reason.

5 comments:

  1. My computer develops a hiccup and when I get back. . . Oh My! [[Hugs]] kiddo. The right music helps a lot, mine is usually classical, rock or heavy metal for getting up and moving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too find that the right music helps me out a lot. Specially if I am cleaning or tackling a particular chore I do not want to do.

    Glad Cat Stevens music has helped you today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I listen to the wind
    To the wind of my soul
    Where I'll end up well I think,
    Only God really knows

    I've sat upon the setting sun
    But never, never never never
    I never wanted water once
    No, never, never, never

    I listen to my words but
    They fall far below
    I let my music take me where
    My heart wants to go

    I swam upon the devil's lake
    But never, never never never
    I'll never make the same mistake
    No, never, never, never

    I used to sing that to Elizabeth at night when she was very, very sad; which she was, for a very, very long time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally off topic. I don't know if you saw this article, it has some information about Honduras near the end.

    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/02/04/us-military-expands-its-billion-dollar-drug-war-in-latin-america/?test=latestnews

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, one of the reasons I don't talk a lot about being here. Not that I'm actually involved with any of it, but still. I don't want to come to the attention of the wrong people.

    ReplyDelete