Monday, February 04, 2013

Packing







This is how it started. It got worse. Today a corner has been turned. I also may have sold the TV, or rather my former partner from work may have sold it for me. Bless him. He's working on selling the wardrobe now. I just sent pictures of it to him.

As soon as I make a decision before going to bed, I wake up the next morning and change it. I positively decide to change my ticket, originally bought back in December (I think) to go on vacation, to leave earlier than the 15th, then decide not to and to just stay and veg because I don't have the brain cycles to change it. However, the packing is proceeding and there are starting to be a few empty spaces here and there.

So, time will tell. For the most part I would really prefer to get out of here and go home as soon as I can. Just don't know if I'll have the energy to make it happen. Work will reimburse me whatever I decide.

2 comments:

  1. I'd say get moving on what you still have to do, and get outta there. Nothing is more boring than sitting around waiting to leave. You are mentally gone from Honduras I think, so it would make sense to just go as soon as you can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Slowly but surely you are getting it done. My best to you.

    ReplyDelete