Sunday, July 28, 2013

Another transition

Besides not feeling very social, I am currently transitioning to my 'permanent' schedule. It is the exact opposite of my previous schedule. I'm moving to working from midnight to noon, Sunday through Wednesday. I truly have to look at a calendar and 24 hour clock to remember where in the week I am at this point. I'm supposed to go to sleep now, even though I've only been up a couple of hours. If I am even more absent from here for a few more days, that is why. Everything else is moving along ok. I am ready for the temperatures to move below 90 degrees all the time, and even will be happy if they just don't go over 100 degrees for several days in a row.

1 comment:

  1. Way back when (when I was younger) I was put on the night shift. It dang near killed me. Couldn't sleep at night causse I was at work and couln't sleep in the daytime, either. The good part was I had lots of time to do things.

    ReplyDelete