Friday, October 11, 2013

Work is finished for the week

I had my 4 day work week this week, finished today. I was a tired puppy as I drove home. The vacation was not restful, and 3 12 hour days with an 8 hour one at the end is also tiring. I came home and took a nap. Now I am in the in-between state of being too tired to really do much and not sleepy now. Tomorrow I hit the unpacking again. I'll start with taking out the empty storage containers, breaking down any empty boxes, then taking store of what is left. I still haven't found my yarn or my small slow cooker. Also, I'm missing a lot of clothes. As it is getting chilly here I'm wanting my winter clothes, most of which have been packed away for several years. I also will start the trek of things to a donation box. At this point it is mostly clothes that are too small now. I'm hoping some of the clothes I find will still fit. I still can't quite grasp that everything I own is here in the mobile home, or out in the shed. I'm thinking when I get out there to the shed (which is attached and at the end of the car port) I'll find a lot of things that aren't on my current radar.

2 comments:

  1. If everything is at hand then you just have to find what you need, but it's all there! I think working a 12 hr day would kill me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I certainly do not envy you on the twelve hour work days...it was horrible when I had to work them.

    Rest, you come first and you will need all your energy to put everything in its rightful place but pace yourself. The last thing you need is to get sick.

    Kudos on having everything you own in one place.

    ReplyDelete