Thursday, January 02, 2014

365 - 2




This is the sweater I started while I was in Honduras and finished a few months ago.  I learned to knit Continental style (holding the yarn in the left hand while knitting) while making this, transitioning from 40 years of the 'other' style of holding the yarn in my right hand and wrapping it around each time.  The quality suffered for awhile until the new way became natural to me.  This was an easy sweater to learn on as there are only knit stitches in the entire thing.

7 comments:

  1. Don't know how I missed this post... I knit "continental"... taught myself and didn't know any better. You sure did a great job on that sweater... love your choice of yarn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful job and sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the sweater.....Your home looks nice..I'm glad you are posting pictures.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a very looking sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Somehow my comment posted twice and it was erroneous.

    Meant to say " that is a very nice looking sweater."

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Sawtelle turned out GREAT!

    ~Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete