Thursday, March 06, 2014

Where was I...?

Mom left for home yesterday.  I talked to her this morning and most everything went well with the trip.  So, now, where was I before she came to visit?  When I don't get a lot of alone down time whatever can be put aside, is.  Now I'm picking up the pieces.

One of the things I'm doing is getting ready to add to the family.  No, I'm too old for what you are probably thinking.  I'm going to talk to someone about adopting a couple of cats.  Full grown or kittens, don't know yet.  I'm going to try to arrange it so I can get them after work on Monday, when I then have 3 days to stay home with them.  More on that next time.

Some things going on, but nothing worth mentioning.  I was to make a transfer at work, but that has been put off.  A bunch of stuff was going on there this week while I've been off, so I have no idea what I'm walking into tomorrow (or, later tonight).  Guess someone would have called me if any of it was important to me.

Now, off to Petsmart to talk to the nice ladies that run the no-kill adoption center hosted there.

5 comments:

  1. I imagine you have a lot to catch up on, but it was good to have a visit from your Mom. U stukk kiij at the list of labrador retriever rescues up for adoption, but I don't really have the energy to take care of one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your new pets.

    Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope to see pictures of what followed you home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another Reader3/9/14, 2:39 PM

    Try the public shelters as well if you haven't already adopted. Maricopa County is high kill, so you would really be saving lives if you adopt from there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll try to post a picture of Bosley tomorrow, and I hope to get Rasta tomorrow or the next day. So far Bosley has been exactly what I was looking for.

    ReplyDelete