Saturday, December 19, 2015

Trying again

I tried posting a picture and changing to a scheduled time to post that was set to the time I was creating the post.  For some reason it scheduled it 8 hours out from that according to the Blogger editor side.  I also got the 403 error.  I set up the blog again as if it was a second blog, but used the same info (shows twice in my blog is in Open Live Writer), and the picture posted.  We may get the original post without the picture later on, not sure.

I’m going to try to post this with a picture to see if it fails on the second attempt to post a post with a picture.  The problem is somewhere in the authentication level, I just can’t find it yet.  Sorry to spam my own blog…

006

Again, just more pictures from my time in Honduras.  I have more pictures from there than I do any place else.

1 comment:

  1. Wishing you a Blessed and Wonderful Merry Christmas with your family!

    ~Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete