Friday, December 18, 2015

Trying to use picture straight from my computer…

While I’m playing with this, I may as well try all the new gadgets.

108

Ok, this iis a picture from the park in Honduras.  I didn’t upload it first to Photobucket.  I’m guessing that this is how you folks can put so many nice pictures easily in your blogs.  I’ve always downloaded from the camera first, then uploaded to Photobucket, then added into the Blogger editor.  Which is why I don’t have a lot of pictures on this blog.  I also managed to add a margin to the picture so the text doesn’t line up against it.  I’ll attempt to publish now.

6 comments:

  1. I don't use Live Writer often but it sure comes in handy when you have no Internet like when we were in Cuba. I composed all my posts in Live Writer until we got home. Worked perfectly. I notices the text was right against your photo in one post and a bit away in this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I put a right margin on this one. It also added the shadowing when I did that, which is kind of nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I store all my pictures on my computer. I just insert the camera's memory card into the laptop and copy them to a folder I named "pictures". I also set up a folder for downloads where I put pictures I have downloaded from the internet. I am sure everyone has their own system that works for them. Glad you got it figured out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. By the way, we readers can click on your pictures and they enlarge to full size, no matter what size you have them shown on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I was premature in my enthusiasm. I attempted to post a .jpg from the Download file on my computer and got an 'error'. I removed the photo from the post and it went through. I edited the post in Blogger and added the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We got Sandie Dixon working, we can get you working as well. Copy the picture to your desktop and try it from there...

    ReplyDelete