Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Computer Table

As might be evident, there is no computer there yet. The laptop is in the blue bag, my feet are resting on the printer and the Consumer Cellular hotspots I ordered for Mom and I are in the unopened priority mail box under my elbow. However, I have my cup of coffee, the air conditioner is humming along keeping it cool, and the moving out of the mobile home is finished. The title was signed over and the money deposited into the bank and Mom and I celebrated with supper at IHOP.

Sent from Huawei Mobile

8 comments:

  1. Glad to see your move is over. Dolly, Fergie, Yuma and I stopped in Payson after leaving Roosevelt Lake. Such a beautiful area. Have a great summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear that part is done. Now onto new adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what a relief it must be to you to have the the sale over with. You and your mom stay cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yippee!!! All in good time for everything to come together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats, moving was done, now relax, drink LOTS of water & R E S T !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so happy for you with the heat we have been having I know your thankful it is over now. Take some time to breath and relax

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yahoo, you are making it happen, enjoy the new lifestyle.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Let out your breath and relax! You are now a full timer! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete