Saturday, April 08, 2017

Back to my roots

Or, sprouts.  I'm re-earning my aging hippie card.  I ordered a huge selection of sprouting seeds over a year ago when life was less hectic and I was cooking and making progress on things.  Then this past year happened and I haven't had time to do much more than put on foot in front of the other.  Until last week.  I'm almost afraid to write it out loud, but most crisis situations seem to be favorably resolved.  I'm catching my breath.  And starting sprouts.  Meadow Lark (message board friend) it is your fault.  The sprouts that is.  The rest was me.

6 comments:

  1. I have some tomato sauce if you need some with those sprouts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a marvelous piece of re-entry writing,Paula. As you said recently about your Mom, I am writing of you, "She's back!" Yee-Haw! My smile is broad, tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to hear from you again, was wondering what you were up to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to see a Blog post. We were wondering about you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elated that things are going well once again. Nice to see a new post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do love sprouts...I never make them but my sweet sissie does...I did try cooked mung beans for the first time this week...they were yummy...I'd only had them sprouted before...

    ~Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete