Saturday, July 08, 2017

So, a blog post

Now that we have affirmed that Live Writer works, I guess I’ll write a post.  It won’t have a picture because I’ve been putting off taking the picture all day and if this is going to get written and posted today it won’t have a picture.  Don’t try to make sense of that.

I started some sprouts last night.  I’m using the new, improved sprouter I bought last year, or whenever it was.  The mix has all kinds of weird named lentils and other odd legumes.  So far nothing is showing any sprouts.  Forget the hype about sprouts in 24 hrs with the new, improved methods, I guess.  I’m kind of relieved about it, actually.

I started a new pair of socks.  Actually I watched most of Judy’s YouTube of how to do Judy’s Magic Cast-on.  I’m making up the pattern as I go since I know how many stitches I used last time, and the pattern I’m using this time is for bulky yarn.  I’m using worsted yarn and needles 2 sizes smaller because apparently I knit very loosely.  I’ll probably end up starting over a few times till I figure it out.  I meant to have the picture of the first few rows in this post.  I have to get that far in order to do that. 

I’m still shredding paperwork.  I’m finding paycheck advices from 2005, and contract paperwork for a house I ended up not buying as well as all the buying and selling paperwork (a lot) for each of the houses I’ve bought and sold.  I’m making some progress.

It rained again today.  The Monsoons are here.  The temperature has dropped nicely.  I may survive.

5 comments:

  1. Glad to hear from you and that all is well there nice that things are cooling down a bit for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow great about the socks, I really must get doing them again, love to make them but haven't tried them toe up 2 at a time except twice and struggled and didn't persevere, I really must try harder

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could sure use some rain here! Consider yourself lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  4. With the temperatures you all have been experiencing glad you are getting some liquid gold.

    ReplyDelete