Sunday, November 12, 2017

Bloggerfest 2018. Any interest this year?

Lorne Green of A Place Called Away (link) hosted last year’s Bloggerfest.  He is not sure he will be down in January to host it again this next year.  I will be in Quartzsite, and I am a big fan of Bloggerfest.  I still have the original signs to post.  I’m wondering if I’ll be at the shelter all alone consoling myself with a large coffee because no one else shows up.  If you are interested, please comment here to let me know.  I’ll see what it takes to reserve the shelter.  I personally would like to see it continue, but I know several of the folks who showed up to the first two didn’t show up last year.  Let me know in the comments.  Also, please post in your blogs to let others who don’t read me here to let me know.

What is Bloggerfest?  It is an afternoon get together the last weekend of the Big Tent in Quartzsite, AZ in January of the folks who ether write blogs or read blogs about RV’ing.  Or, any other subject, for that matter.  We bring something to munch on, and cards with our blog links listed if we have blogs.  We mostly sit and talk, introduce ourselves, and finally meet in person the people whose lives we read about in their blog.  I have very much enjoyed the two I have attended.

So, let me know, so I know how big a mug of coffee I will need to console myself with.

19 comments:

  1. You won't need that big a cup of coffee as we'll be around Quartzsite at that time. We'll be adding your Blog Link to our post.
    We know a few originals are no longer with us and a few that aren't leaving Canada due to health reasons. If we're not struck by lightning we'll be there.
    Be Safe and Enjoy!

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I look forward to seeing you. We don't get a lot of lightning in the desert, so we should be good.

      Delete
  2. Hi, we made it to the first one and again last year. It's looking like we will probably be in Quartzsite at that time and if so will attend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've attended all of them so far and plan to be there this year. Save a coffee for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You may be one of the few who have attended all of them. There are a couple of folks, but not many. Glad you are heading this way again.

      Delete
  4. If we make it to the Southwest this year and are in the area we'll try and make it. Been to the first two but missed last year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You 3 were definitely missed last year. I do hope you guys get down here in time.

      Delete
  5. We will definitely be there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like there are some people coming Shadowmoss. You may need a large cup of coffee. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trust me, I have large mugs for just this situation. :)

      Delete
  7. We plan on being in the area as well, so will most likely be there too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Count us out as we are in Florida this year but should be back in the Q next winter...

    ReplyDelete
  9. We intend to be in Q sometime in January so I think you can count us in also. Would be a great way to meet everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is our first official year as full timers, and would love to get to know some of the wonderful people who've inspired us both to travel and to blog about it. Consider us there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Our intentions at this moment is to attend, but as usual our plans are written in jello. Hope to see you there.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm not sure whether I'll be attending, but I'll post the information about Bloggerfest 2018 in my next blog post. Thank you for taking the helm - and starting so early so more people will know about it. I hope to see you there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. We are planning to be in Quartzsite at that time and we are looking forward to attending.
    We did make the 2nd one and it was an enjoyable way to spend an afternoon, putting faces to the words we read. Thank you, for taking the time to get number four organized.

    Celebrating the Dance

    ReplyDelete