Saturday, December 30, 2017

Bloggerfest reminder, and I’m sick

Don’t forget about Bloggerfest on January 27, 2018 at the shelter (ramada?) at La Possa South south of Quartzsite..  Bring yourself.  Bring a snack and whatever you want to drink if you are so inclined.  It is from 1pm-4pm’ish.  We will stand around and talk to each other.  We will probably have a circle where everyone who wants to gets up and talks about their blog, or talks about what blogs they follow. Brink cards width the url of your blog if you are so inclined and organized enough to do so. Hope to see you there.

I have a bad cold.  I am hoping it is just a cold, and not this nasty flue that many have right now.  I am not coughing much, just blowing my nose a lot.  It is sapping my desire to get anything done.  This is part of why I haven’t blogged, I’m not doing much to blog about.

Time to take more medicine and drink more water and generally be pathetic.

4 comments:

  1. The letter to the BLM Field Office in Yuma went out today. That way the Ramada will be reserved in the Blogger-Fest name. It will also be easier to reserve it in the future. Only stipulation is not mentioning any Alcohol.
    We both had something before Christmas and took days to get over it. More of a Stomach Flue. Hope you are doing better soon.
    Be Safe and Enjoy the New Year.

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get to feeling well soon. Maybe one day I will be able to make it to the Bloggerfest. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you feeling much better soon, and be able to get out and about., bloggerfest ics coming together, a pretty simple process actually pock a place and time tell people and they will come, always a fun time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These colds are the shits! Hope you shake yours quickly!

    ReplyDelete